Wednesday 22 October 2008

Autumn Leaves


I'm in love with the Versamark pen! I've just bought one of these and thought I would try it out on this inchy for the Inchybyinch challenge this week - Autumn Leaves. This was so simple to make - I used a black and white line drawing snipped from an old book, coloured the leaves and acorns with marker pens, went over them with the Versamark pen and embossed with clear ep. Then I sponged some Distress inks over the background to add a little colour. I was pleased with the result - the leaves are lovely and glossy and raised up from the surface. Why have I never bought one of these pens before!??

7 comments:

Fiona said...

This is stunning Angela - the colouring is so realistic - WOW WOW - I haven't got a versamark pen either - well I don't think I have! LOL!

daisy said...

Brilliant xx

Craftyideas said...

Gorgeous love the colours

Timaree said...

Very nice inchy. The pen sounds a lot smarter than my trying to dab a stamp in the spots I wanted!

carolann said...

Brilliant inchy hun
love the colours you have used WTG xxxx

BumbleVee said...

beautiful inchy.... so is it the Versamark pen that raises things up? ...

AngelaC said...

It is the embossing that is raised... after colouring the leaves I applied the Versamark pen over them and then sprinkled clear embossing powder over & heated. The Versamark pen creates a 'wet' image that the powder can stick to.