Monday 12 January 2009

Winter Frost


That is the theme on the Make a Moo or Two challenge this week. For this one I have used part of one my Christmas cards for the background, the image of the girl is by Paper Whimsey, and I've added some crystal ice stickles. I've also added an acetate snowflake at the top, but unfortunately this can't be seen on the scan!

Oooops! I have discovered that the reason the acetate snowflake did not show up in the scan was because it had dropped off - oh well, you will just have to use your imaginations!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous MOO, love it

daisy said...

Fabulous Moo xx

made by fifi said...

brill moo xx

Anonymous said...

What a fabulous moo. I love the elements you combined!

Scrappylicious said...

Great Moo :)

Femmy said...

fabulous moo!!

D said...

I love this. And clever you for including part of a recycled Christmas card!

Chris said...

This is just lovely, Angela.