Thursday 25 February 2010

Ready-Steady-STAMP! week 16




I can't believe that we are on week 16 of the Ready-Steady-STAMP! challenge already! Even though I love making cards, I really felt like doing something different this time, so decided to make an ATC. I have used an ATC sized piece of foam board for the base which I coloured with dye inks and then overstamped with a crackle stamp. I used the shrine stamp for my 'frame', and added punched flowers. It's the first time I've used foam core board and it is incredibly light - great for keeping postal costs down!!

12 comments:

Chris said...

Ooooh that's beautiful, Angela. What a lovely shade of green and I love the bird image.

Isabelle Norris said...

Very clever for the frame and really pretty.
Thanks for playing so often with us ;)
isaxx

D said...

What a beutiful piece of work.

carole said...

Your project is beautiful Angela, Well done.

Elisa said...

Very beautiful Angela !
Thanks for playing.
Elisa

Fiona said...

Very pretty indeed.

Fiona

nefertiti said...

Very beautiful card!!!lovely rea!!!

Lesley said...

Beautiful atc Angela, I love the colours and the bird image xx

chocolat said...

very beautiful!!!

Fiona said...

Thanks for the helpful info about foam core.

Fiona

Trish said...

Really beautiful!

Neet said...

Very very nice. I love the stamps you have used.