Saturday 6 March 2010

Anything Goes!




I've just made these two cards as part of an order for 10 birthday cards for a colleague at work. I'm about half-way through now... most of them are for family so need to be personalised. However, she also asked for a couple of general cards - one for a woman and one for a man. The card with flowers is also my entry for the Anything Goes challenge on Craft Swap Forum. On this one I have used Hero Arts Stamps: flower silhouette and butterfly. And the other card has the owl which was one of the free stamps with Craft Stamper. I've used another Hero Arts stamp on the centre panel behind the owl (Dandelion Frame), as well as the birthday greeting.

3 comments:

Chris said...

Gorgeous cards, Angela. I especially love the second one. The colours are so soft and gentle and of course I love butterflies. :o)

Lesley said...

Lovely cards Angela, thanks for doing the Anything Goes challenge! xx

D said...

Both cards are just gorgeous. I hate making personalised cards, so my thoughts are with you at this dificult time :-)