Monday 10 May 2010

Out of the box but...


... behind bars! I've finally managed to do my entry for the latest Stampotique challenge which this time is "Think out of the box". I couldn't decide what to make for this one, but then I received an order I had placed that included one of the new Tim Holtz dies - bird in a cage. So this inspired me to make a little hanging. I thought it would be fun to have Sheer inside the cage and the bird free as air outside! I have used grungepaper for the cage and bird and coloured them with Spiced Marmalade and Rusty Hinge DIs.

4 comments:

Tracy Evans said...

This is a great idea for thinking outside the box, love it. Great detail too. Tracy Evans x

made by fifi said...

love it - she doesn't look happy - love the cage xx

Chris said...

LOL! Love it!

Buttercup said...

This cracks me up! I love what you did with it! So funny and so true:)