Monday 11 October 2010

Birthday Card


Hi everyone - I know it's been a while since I posted anything, but I've been on holiday!! I went to the USA - started off in Atlanta, then travelled to Nashville, Memphis and New Orleans. We had fantastic weather, lots of sun and the temperatures varied from a 'cool' 75 to a hot 90 F. We got to hear lots of music too, as well as visiting all the famous places and studios where Elvis lived and worked... no I'm not a huge fan of Elvis, but obviously these were all included. I was surprised to find that Graceland is actually not that big, it always looks enormous in photos. The one disappointing factor about the holiday is that I did not find one rubber stamp shop while I was there! I usually come home with an extra suitcase full. Anyway, I am back now and must catch up with all the birthday and Christmas cards, and challenges too! I've just made this card for a friend's birthday at the end of the month - the tree stamp is by Crafty Individuals and the circular 'time to celebrate' is a Craft Stamper freebie from a couple of months ago.

2 comments:

Chris said...

Hi Angela. I was wondering where you were. :o) Glad you had a great time away - shame you didn't find any stamp shops though.

I see you've not lost your touch. This card is beautiful. I love the colours and that tree image is fab.

Looking forward to seeing more of your work. You've been missed.

Netty said...

Sounds as if you had the greatest time Angela.
I love your card and everything about it. Annette x