This card certainly proves the point! I had a piece of cardstock that I had used firstly to do a bit of calligraphy practice on, then I used it to stamp off the remaining ink before cleaning a stamp, and then as scrap underneath some card I applied alcohol inks to. I was just about to throw it away when I thought there were some interesting areas on this piece of 'scrap'. So I punched out three squares from it, mounted them onto black card, then onto a piece of watercoloured card left over from another project. The flourish was stamped using Distress inks and spritzed lightly with water before stamping at the bottom of the card. Waste not want not!