Wednesday 17 June 2009

Kokopelli card


I wanted to have a go at a technique that was featured in Craft Stamper magazine a couple of months ago - using acrylic paint and an old credit card to spread over cardstock to create a background. I had a go at two, the first one I liked and used on this card, but the other one was rubbish! There might be a few small areas I can use but the rest will probably end up in the bin! I didn't have any particular design in mind but I thought the background would go well with this Kokopelli stamp (by Viva Las Vegastamps).

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I don't know ... a girl goes AWOL for a few weeks and you just create one amazing piece after another for her to look at on her return ... your blog looks as wonderful as ever Angela - Thank you for sharing X

Pia said...

wow what a great card, love it!!!

Chris said...

Great background, must try that one. The images look just right