Tuesday 16 June 2009

Twit and Twoo




Owls are the subject of the Inchybyinch challenge this week. As well as these two inchies, I have included a small card I made a while ago - the short poem I wrote on it was composed by one of my friends and it always makes me smile! Sorry I have scanned it a bit wonky! I've been asked to post the poem as it is so small - so here it is:
Owl sitting on a tree
Looking down at you and me
Looking down with golden eyes
Please tell us how you are so wise
Looking down on me and you
When all you do is twit and twoo

10 comments:

Fiona said...

Twit and twoo made me laugh - great inchys Angela - can you post the poem - we can't quite read it.

jaine drake said...

I love the colours on your inchies. The I love the graphic style. Lovely card too.

Zoechaos said...

stunning inchies, adorabel card and fab. poem your friend has a way with words. The inchies are a complete knockout will have to go look at them for a while to see what you have done.

AngelaC said...

Thanks Zoe - the background is from some card I had left over from another project (still work in progress) and was created by squeezing small blobs of acrylic paint onto a sheet of card and then using an old credit card to spread the colours around. This was a technique featured in Craft Stamper magazine a couple of months ago.

cookcreateread said...

Aren't they cute! Great card too :)

Irish3 said...

Cool owls, love those eyes!

Ellen said...

lovely backgrounds adn they just make me laught those twit and twoos

K J D said...

I love the background and those owls are amazing.... very funky!!!

Carole said...

These are great! lol

Gez Butterworth said...

Fabby owls. Love your inchies & your background technique looks interesting. Gez.