Monday 7 June 2010

3 more ATCs







As I had been working in black, white and green, and I had my Wizard out, making the card for the RSS challenge, I decided to carry on and make another ATC for the Craft Swap Forum challenge - this particular theme is Black & White plus one other colour. I used another Tim Holtz embossing folder for the background - Bingo - and the free stamp that came with Craft Stamper magazine last month. However, I found I couldn't just be content with one... I made two more! The themes for the other two are Heavy Metal (to use any sort of metallic technique) and I used one of my all time favourite stamps by Paperbag Studios; the word 'Hush' is grungeboard letters that I have covered with foil. The third ATC is for the theme Bad Hair Day (what else?) and I used a really old Judikins stamp, with the birds nest (by Anitas) stamped on top! Just like my hair usually is when I get up in the morning, although I haven't actually found any eggs in mine yet!

3 comments:

Netty said...

Smashing ATCs Angela, love how you have used the embossing folder. Great stuff. Annette x

made by fifi said...

great atcs angela xx

Chris said...

Hmmm looks like my hair in a morning! Great ATCs, Angela.